If you don't think the visual appeal of your website matters, we've got some bad news for you.
75% of people base the credibility of a business on how their website looks!
for visitors to form an opinion of your company based only on your site's visual appeal.
And if they're not impressed? They move on to your competitor's website.
And they don't come back.
Are you sure your site is giving visitors the right impression?
Stop putting off that refresh you know you need. Trust Local Business Marketing Solutions and its top notch creative team of web developers and web designers to give you a high-converting custom web design NJ and development website that you would totally love showing off.
At LBMS, we have created more than 300 customized websites and landing pages for our clients.
And we’re not talking templates.
Our tailor-made sites are bespoke web development projects that are safer to use than templates. They’re web design are better looking. And, because we start from scratch, we can design them to meet every one of your specific business needs.
- No more template updates crashing your site.
- Never worry about hackers getting in through template backdoors.
- Customized websites are harder to copycat, making your site unique in your industry.
With our Website Design services, we'll
- Build a custom website that reflects your branding and provides the exact experience you want your customers to have.
- Ensure visitors to your site can explore the site easily and find what they need quickly.
- Optimize your site for speed so that everything loads quickly and visitors never have to wait.
- Maximize on-site and back-end SEO so your website appears near the top of search results.
- Build an easy-to-use Content Management System so you can add and update content on your site on the fly.
A good first impression
A call to action
And a myriad of other considerations.
Design is important. Content and calls to action are important. And still, there’s more. We look at the details and make sure your site is built properly. As an experienced NJ website design firm, we’ll address every area of your site, including:
- The navigation. People aren’t very patient anymore. If you make them work to get through your site, or if you’re confusing them, they’ll go somewhere else.
- The responsiveness. Whether your audience looks at your site on a computer, phone or tablet, your site comes through loud and clear!
- Your SEO. When we look at sites, we often find that page descriptions and headers are missing. This data is coded into the site and if it’s missing, if it’s not descriptive of the content, or if the information is repetitive, search engines are not gathering the information they need and your business won’t be found.
- The ability to edit your content. Your site should be built on an application that helps you manage the content. A good CMS system will result in a site that you can edit yourself. Really, websites do need some care and feeding – especially if you want them to last a while. Knowing how to update your content is important to extending the life of your site.